(Accu-Weather's Dean DeVore in Studio with Gunther & Dan)
Gunther Guests – Week of December 9th
Thank you for your generous gifts to the WAEB Christmas Present Drive to benefit the Children’s Home of Easton! We continue to take your donation calls all week! Pledge Line: 610-841-4999. See the Children’s Wish List powered by Enter.net at 790WAEB.com keyword: Gunther! Thank you for your support! Christmas Party is Dec. 21st! Thank you to our sponsor: The Mortgage Company!
Monday, Dec. 9th -
• 5:10am – Former Retired Senior INS Agent – Michael Cutler
• 8:10am – U.S. Senator Pat Toomey – discussing Harry Reid pulling the Nuclear Option, ObamaCare and the Federal Reserve Policy.
Tuesday, Dec. 10th –
• 5:10am – U.S. Senator Pat Toomey
• 8:45am – PA Lt. Governor Jim Cawley – Talking about the Transportation Bill, Gas Tax and other State Issues!
Wednesday, Dec. 11th –
• 5:10am – Lt. Governor Jim Cawley
• 8:45am – Panelist on PA Crossfire – John Brinson – Hot Topics!
Thursday, Dec. 12th –
• 5:10am – John Brinson
• 8:45am – Open Topics / Phones
Friday, Dec. 13th –
• 8:10am – Open Topics / Phones
PRIZES TO WIN:
- Score $25 Gift Cards to Link Beverage in Coopersburg with Beer Trivia!
- Win Delicious Pies from Perkins Restaurant and Bakery with Wheel of Pies!
- Win tickets for “A CHRISTMAS CAROL, The Musical” at the State Theatre in Easton on Thurs. Dec. 12th. Tickets on sale now at State Theatre.org!
- Holiday Prize Packs! Each Prize Pack Includes: a Gift Cert for a Koch’s Frozen 14-16lb All Natural Turkey from Mr. Bill’s Poultry Market inside the Allentown Fairgrounds Farmer’s Market, Julia’s Country Kitchen Side Sampler Gift Cert and a Carload Pass for Allentown’s Lights in the Parkway!
• 8 Days of Discounts continues at Half Off the Valley.com – Gunther will have some FREE Deals, Weekday Mornings! Store Opens at 8am each day! Check it out now!